I just did my first public release of my Android app: Spectrum Analyzer. It analyzes mic audio data and does a FFT on it to get the frequencies. Hope you like it! Give me feedback. I’ll send the full version to people who can give me good feedback.
Features in Free Version
* No Ads
* 44100 Hz sampling rate
* 8192 samples per spectrum
* ~5.4 Hz Resolution per point
* Peak Detect of whole spectrum and your local window
* Pinch to Zoom
* Tap to Pause
* Max Hold
* Take Screenshot
* Share on Facebook, Gmail and many more
Features in Premium Version
* Limited time 99 cent app! Will increase price as more features are added.
* Help out the developer to keep adding more features!
* Adjustable sample rate from 8000 Hz to 48000 Hz
* Adjustable Size of FFT up to 100000 samples
* Not limited on Power of 2 sized FFTs (Must be even though)
* Adjustable Manual Scale
I have made a Facebook page for Raspberrywood! Feel free to check out the additional pictures there.
West Fox/East Fox in Aspen
Whitefish chain in maple
North Long Lake in Aspen
I was happy to see a lot of people at the recent craft fairs.
If there is a lake map your interested in, shoot me a email at email@example.com or give me a call at 218-963-5049.
I got more pictures coming of some of the lakes I have done. For now here is a picture of the fireworks in Pequot Lakes last year.
New paddle made out of salvaged redwood decking. Complete with a fractal tree!
Watch out this weekend. I’m going to add some more pictures.
I upgraded out of my garage and to a dedicated server. This will be better for the times when I get a power outage and I’m not there to restart the computer.