This Saturday I’m attempting to build a shop stool for the shop stool build off from flair woodworks . Busy week at work and a little sick, so I didn’t have much time to prepare.
My tentive plans. I’ve been working with 1/2 baltic birch plywood for another upcoming project. I plan to use my home-built CNC machine to cut all the pieces. With a modification of the old saying… “If you have an fancy hammer, every project looks like a nail.”
Keep an eye here for updates…
Cut one a sample butt piece. I can always visualize it better in my hands.
Still working on it. Got some help in the shop. Got the gopro up so we will put together a timelapse tomorrow
Done and glued up. Cyrus and Mike make a couple of different kinds of stools as well. We’ll get some pictures up soon.
Completed and sanded. Too cold for any finish! I’ll call it done!
I just did my first public release of my Android app: Spectrum Analyzer. It analyzes mic audio data and does a FFT on it to get the frequencies. Hope you like it! Give me feedback. I’ll send the full version to people who can give me good feedback.
Features in Free Version
* No Ads
* 44100 Hz sampling rate
* 8192 samples per spectrum
* ~5.4 Hz Resolution per point
* Peak Detect of whole spectrum and your local window
* Pinch to Zoom
* Tap to Pause
* Max Hold
* Take Screenshot
* Share on Facebook, Gmail and many more
Features in Premium Version
* Limited time 99 cent app! Will increase price as more features are added.
* Help out the developer to keep adding more features!
* Adjustable sample rate from 8000 Hz to 48000 Hz
* Adjustable Size of FFT up to 100000 samples
* Not limited on Power of 2 sized FFTs (Must be even though)
* Adjustable Manual Scale